Inbound Sales Development Representative
Posted 4 months ago
LegalVision is an industry-leading tech-driven law firm experiencing rapid growth. We are ramping up our membership sales and are looking for junior sales professionals to join our Growth team. Our team is switched on, energetic and ambitious and we want you to take it to the next level.
In this client-facing inside sales role, you will work across multiple inbound sales channels (email, live chat, inbound phones and web leads). Your role will be to qualify and triage potential clients and book them in for discovery meetings with our Business Development Managers. You will ensure our first impression is always incredible and provide exceptional customer service to every client.
This role is ideal for an early-career sales professional who is looking for experience in a fast-paced start-up business. For high performers, there will be opportunities for mentoring and progression into a Business Development Management position. You will have clear targets and a base plus commission package.
Experience in similar roles is desirable but not required. You will receive formal and on-the-job training in both sales and Australian commercial law to enable you to correctly qualify and identify clients legal needs.
The Ideal Candidate
- Passionate about the sales: You have a hunger to win and a desire to smash your targets and reap the rewards.
- Strong customer service skills: You put the client first and you do what you say you’ll do.
- Personable, resilient and a culture champion: A friendly, warm and professional demeanour will get you far. You celebrate the ups and bounce back quickly from your learnings.
- Cool and calm under pressure: The ability to effectively manage competing priorities and solve multiple problems quickly is in your DNA.
- Fast-paced start-up environment with minimal hierarchy and no corporate red tape.
- Talented and energetic team members.
- Annual budget to spend on external learning opportunities.
- Paid volunteering, birthdays and L&D leave.
- Relaxed (and dog friendly!) office environment with team social events and activities + flexible remote work arrangements.
If this sounds like the type of opportunity you have been looking for to kickstart your career, we’d love to hear from you!
As we are keen to move quickly, applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Apply early to avoid missing out!