Posted 4 months ago
Founded in 2017, Willow is a global technology start-up. The WillowTwin™ is a disruptive IoT/Data SaaS that unlocks the true potential of smart buildings and infrastructure. We are writing a new chapter in human history, with unprecedented resource optimisation and management empowered by data.
For the second year in a row (2020 & 2021), Willow has been ranked in Linked In’s Australian “Top 25 Start-ups”. You will be joining a team of performance-driven individuals, backed by the most advanced technology the built world has ever seen. We are chartering a new course, Digital First, the Willow Way. Our ‘Willow World’ is fast-paced, nurturing and collaborative.
Summary of Role:
In this newly created position, you will be part of the Pre-Contracts team and you will work closely with the Business Development Team and senior leaders in the business on the management and production of submissions. You will liaise with colleagues on all levels to lead the framework and gather inputs from the broader team to ensure bid and presentation collateral is delivered accurately and to deadlines.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate the preparation of proposal/fee letter/tender from initial review of documentation through response development, draft preparation, and management sign-off.
- Proposal writing, editing, reviewing, and management of content to develop compelling proposal documents and supporting materials from inception to completion.
- Work closely with the Bid lead and Bid Manager to coordinate all day-to-day aspects of a proposal ensuring that it is completed on time and addresses the client’s requirements.
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders and serve as the focal point for all bid-related queries and communication.
- Assemble and review responses for compliance, accuracy, and content and participate in review sessions to ensure the integrity of documents.
- Monitor and drive progress to ensure proposal deadlines are being met.
- Liaising with the Bid Team for information and timeframes.
- Updating and maintaining CVs, project profiles, and other proposal-related collateral.
- Working with the in-house graphic designers to develop graphics required for proposals.
- Supporting the Bid manager with administrative tasks in general and on Salesforce as required.
Skills & Experience Required:
- 3-5 years experience in creating effective, clear, and concise documentation within the construction/technology industry.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualifications in Computer Science or related field is preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft 365 office suite.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- High attention to detail, grammar, and punctuation.
- An active interest in and knowledge of real estate, infrastructure, or technology.
- Ability to work with people at all levels within the organization.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- The ability to use Salesforce is desired.
- Working knowledge of the full Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign is desired.
If you are eager to work in a fast-paced, high growth tech start-up based on collaboration and open communication, then Willow could be the place for you. We at Willow never give up, we work smart, we care about our fellow human beings, and we always put our best foot forward.
Willow is proudly diverse. We work to create an equitable and inclusive experience for candidates and employees, where people from different backgrounds have an opportunity to succeed. Join us in our mission to digitise the built world!
To find out more, visit the website: https://www.willowinc.com